Do you want whiter teeth in an hour? If your answer is Yes, then this procedure is for you. Zoom is a teeth whitening treatment that is fast, simple, incredibly effective and only takes 1 hour!
Did you know that one of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures performed today is laser teeth bleaching? Philips Zoom delivers optimal results, via the “advanced LED light-activated technology”. “It’s clinically proven to whiten teeth up to eight shades” and in one session. This convenient procedure is done in-surgery and uses a high intensity light and bleaching gel that results in a whitening effect. The whitening gel is applied to both upper and lower teeth, while the LED light triggers the gel, thereby elevating the process. This results in a dazzling, whiter smile that you can wear proudly!
Would you like to feel more confident when speaking with people? A brighter and whiter smile affords you this self-assuredness.
Martin Place, Pyrmont and Sydney Dental Health offer two safe and effective teeth whitening options.
- Zoom teeth whitening, in-surgery
- Take home, teeth whitening trays
Both of these options use bleaching agents to lighten and brighten the colour of your teeth. Our professional dentists will recommend the best option, catering to your individual needs.
Zoom Teeth Whitening only $545
Just like you’ve seen on TV, whiter, brighter teeth are achievable after just 1 treatment!
Many other Sydney dental clinics offer Zoom teeth whitening treatments, however they’re priced from $699 to $715! My Dental Health not only cares about your best smile but also about cares about your wallet. That’s why we offer one of the most affordable teeth whitening treatments. You will receive the same great Zoom teeth whitening treatment for only $545!
If you book now, there’s an additional $50 cash back that you can use when you book your Zoom treatment.
How do Zoom Teeth Whitening Treatments Work?
- Light activated bleaching gel is used, resulting in teeth that are up to 8 shades whiter and all within 1 hour
- Our dentists begin by protecting your lips and gums with rubber seals or gel
- The bleaching agent is then applied to your teeth
- A high-intensity light is placed over your teeth to begin the whitening process
- This process is then repeated 3-4 times over the course of the 1 hour session
Zoom Whitening Aftercare
After your teeth whitening procedure, there are certain things you should avoid, to gain the best results and enjoy the longest lasting effects. There are also things you can easily do, in order to achieve the optimum results.
To enhance your treatment, the following are things to avoid:
- Refrain from consuming foods and drinks that can stain your teeth
- If you can imagine something staining a white T-shirt, then it’s best to avoid them
- Forgo the red wine and instead, select a refreshing Semillon or other white wine
- Don’t use coloured mouthwash and toothpaste
- Steer clear of soft drinks that are purple, pink, blue or any other bold colour
- Stay away from brightly coloured fruit drinks and cordials
- Cease consuming tobacco products of any kind
Best ways to enhance your teeth whitening procedure
- Floss daily
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day
- Use anti-sensitivity toothpaste
- Choose a soft bristle brush
- Maintain teeth whitening treatments every 2-3 years
Currently, this very special offer for our Zoom whitening procedure means you will only pay $545! What’s even better is that you will receive an additional $50 cashback.
Your smile is the first thing people notice about you and maintaining a dazzling smile is of the utmost importance to us at My Dental Health.
Philips Zoom Cashback Offer
Philips is giving you another reason to smile. When you choose the Philips Zoom in-chair teeth whitening treatment, you will receive $50 cash back!
For more information about Philips Zoom teeth whitening, in-surgery, call us:
- Martin Place Dental Health on 02 9232 3866
- Sydney Dental Health on 02 9299 5345
- Pyrmont Dental Health on 02 9518 6262
If you would prefer the convenience of whitening your teeth at home, we have just the solution.
Take Home Teeth Whitening Trays ($295)
This DIY, home teeth whitening method is a favourite among many clients. My Dental Health is currently offering teeth whitening trays for only $295.
How does the DIY method work?
- Plastic trays are made from moulds that are taken of your mouth
- Combined with bleaching gels, you wear the trays for around 15 minutes during the day or 1-2 hours every night, consecutively for 1 week
- Most patients’ teeth become 3-8 shades whiter after regular and consecutive treatments (depending on individual diet).
The great benefit, is that you only need to buy the trays once. They’re yours to keep if needed in the future. If you require future treatments, you will only be required to purchase the bleaching gels.
If you would like a faster option, we are currently offering our Zoom teeth whitening procedure for only $545.
New Patient Special
Take advantage of our new patient offer, available at Pyrmont, Sydney & Martin Place Dental Health. When you choose our dental services, enjoy a gap-free (health fund rebate only) check-up and clean on your 1st visit.