Do you want whiter teeth in just over an hour? If your answer is “Yes”, then this procedure may be for you. Zoom! is a teeth whitening treatment that is fast, simple, incredibly effective and only takes about 1 hour and 45 minutes!
Did you know that one of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures performed today is teeth bleaching? Philips Zoom! delivers optimal results, via the “advanced LED light-activated technology”. “It’s clinically proven to whiten teeth up to eight shades” and in one session. This convenient procedure is done in-surgery and uses a high intensity light and bleaching gel that results in a whitening effect. The whitening gel is applied to both upper and lower teeth, while the LED light triggers the gel, thereby elevating the process. This results in a dazzling, whiter smile that you can wear proudly!
Would you like to feel more confident when speaking with people? A brighter and whiter smile affords you this self-assuredness.
Martin Place, Pyrmont and Sydney Dental Health offer two safe and effective teeth whitening options.
- Zoom In-Chair Teeth Whitening System for $695
- Take-Home Teeth Whitening with Custom Made Trays for $295
- BOTH Zoom In-Chair and Take-Home Teeth Whitening for $795
- Not available on Saturdays
Both of these options use bleaching agents to lighten and brighten the colour of your teeth. Our professional dentists will recommend the best choice, catering to your individual needs.
Zoom! In-Chair Teeth Whitening for $695
Just like you’ve seen on TV, whiter, brighter teeth are achievable after just 1 treatment session!
Many other Sydney dental clinics offer Zoom teeth whitening treatments, however they are priced from $795 to $895! My Dental Health not only cares about your best smile but also about cares about your wallet. That’s why we offer one of the most affordable teeth whitening treatments. You will receive the same great Zoom! In-chair teeth whitening treatment for only $695.
*Please note this offer does not include the take-home kit as a touch up kit*
(Not available on Saturdays)
How do Zoom! Teeth Whitening Treatments Work?
- Light activated bleaching gel is used, resulting in teeth that are up to 8 shades whiter and all in about 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Our dentists begin by protecting your lips and gums with rubber seals or gel
- The bleaching agent is then applied to your teeth
- A high-intensity light is placed over your teeth to begin the whitening process
- This process is then repeated 3-4 times over the course of your session
Zoom Whitening Aftercare
After your teeth whitening procedure, there are certain things you should avoid, to gain the best results and enjoy the longest lasting effects. There are also things you can easily do, in order to achieve optimum results.
To maximise your treatment, the following should be avoided:
- Refrain from consuming foods and drinks that can stain your teeth
- If you can imagine something staining a white T-shirt, then it’s best to avoid it
- Forgo the red wine and instead, select a refreshing Semillon or other white wine
- Don’t use coloured mouthwash and toothpaste
- Steer clear of soft drinks that are purple, pink, blue or any other bold colour
- Stay away from brightly coloured fruit drinks and cordials
- Cease consuming tobacco products of any kind
Best ways to enhance your teeth whitening procedure
- Floss daily
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day
- Use anti-sensitivity toothpaste
- Choose a soft bristle brush
Currently, this very special offer for our Zoom! whitening procedure means you will only pay $695.
Your smile is the first thing people notice about you and maintaining a dazzling smile is of the utmost importance to us at My Dental Health.
For more information about Philips Zoom teeth whitening, in-surgery, call us:
- Martin Place Dental Health on 02 9232 3866
- Sydney Dental Health on 02 9299 5345
- Pyrmont Dental Health on 02 9518 6262
If you would prefer the convenience of whitening your teeth at home, we have just the solution.
Take Home Teeth Whitening Trays for $295
This DIY, home teeth whitening method is a favourite among many clients. My Dental Health is currently offering teeth whitening trays for only $295.
How does the DIY method work?
- Plastic trays are made from moulds that are taken of your mouth
- Combined with bleaching gels, you wear the trays for around 15 minutes during the day or 1-2 hours every night, consecutively for 1 week
- Most patients’ teeth become 3-8 shades whiter after regular and consecutive treatments (depending on individual diet).
The great benefit, is that you only need to buy the trays once. They’re yours to keep if needed in the future. If you require future treatments, you will only be required to purchase the bleaching gels.
If you would like a faster option, we are currently offering our Zoom teeth whitening procedure for only $695.
New Patient Special
Take advantage of our new patient offer, available at Pyrmont, Sydney & Martin Place Dental Health. When you choose our dental services, enjoy a gap-free (health fund rebate only) check-up and clean on your 1st visit.